[Source: INEDA, 05.2017 | Keywords: Precision Farming]
• Knowledgeable people.
Employees who understand technology and what products are available in the market.
• Help make it easy. This stuff is complicated. Anything you can do to make it simpler helps. Wireless data transfer, prepopulating existing databases, and good software and web design are all part of easy.
• To be impressed. Tell me something I do not know about my farm in a way that I understand. Tell me something I can do better.
• Value. I understand what you do costs money. I just need a return on my investment in your services.
• Commitment to learning and change. Technology and knowledge change rapidly; you need to partner with me to manage that evolution.
• Collaboration... not just with me, but with all the other parties I need to work with.
Precision farming has been with us for more than 20 years. This technology is a great opportunity for retailers to add real value to the farmers they serve.