The Equipment Dealers Foundation (EDF), the charitable arm of the Equipment Dealers Association (EDA), recently announced its scholarship recipients for the 2020-21 academic year. Seven recipients were sponsored by Iowa-Nebraska Equipment Dealers Association (INEDA) dealerships.
The EDF scholarship was created to support the education, training and further development of current and potential employees in the equipment industry. Scholarship recipients are awarded $1,000 from EDF, which is matched by their sponsoring dealership for a total of $2,000.
Congratulations to the following:
- Carter Broek | Van’s Implement | Hull, IA
- Cody Darby | 21st Century Equipment | Sidney, NE
- Ross Klitz | West Point Implement | West Point, NE
- Caleb Meyer | Town & Country Implement | Rock Valley, IA
- Justin Petersen | Robinson Implement | Irwin, IA
- Nathaniel Rahmig | 21st Century Equipment | Bridgeport, NE
- Jake Wojcik | 21st Century Equipment | Gordon, NE
“These remarkable students were selected from a strong candidate pool. They stood out as individuals who are dedicated to agriculture, their education and their communities,” said Tom Nobbe, chairman of the EDF Board. “We look forward to their positive impact on our industry.”